Because Hawaii is one of the best tourist spots on the Planet Earth. Its beaches and natural beauty certainly has little comparison. A person with tourist mindset must plan HAWAII VACATIONS at least once in life time. Be assured, your trip will leave an everlasting stamp upon your memory lanes. Fresh Air, Nature’s beauty, fascinating beaches, unique fauna and flora and marvelous resorts together make HAWAII VACATIONS a never forgettable event.
Go to Hawaii for vacations and discover its blue lagoons, lush green forests, rainforests, beautiful gardens, mountains, cascading waterfalls, wild rivers flowing through scenic canyons, and active volcanoes. And its beaches imitate real paradise on the earth i.e. beaches with red, black, green and even golden sands present a never forgettable gift from the mother nature. There are countless options for enjoyment, entertainment and relaxation on these clusters of islands. Moreover, this place provides immense scope for fun and adventure – both underwater and on the islands. During your Hawaii Vacations you can touch the height of the mountains and surf the depths of the sea – both at one place.
Hawaii is a cluster of islands mainly consisting of
Except Kahoolawe, the other Seven islands are known for adventure, ecotourism, historical places and wild nightlife (Kahoolawe is the only island which is not inhabited out of eight main islands of Hawaii).
Hawaii is basically a land of beautiful beaches. Maui consists of 80 beaches having 120 miles of coastline. Its southwest includes lovely white beaches. Oahu boasts of having 130 beautiful beaches. Sandy Beach is marvelous place to enjoy sun and sand, whereas Hanauma Bay is a great place to snorkel.
The Big Island of Hawaii is the biggest of all the other islands put together. The island has only the population of around 1.5 million people. Though predominantly a rural community yet you will easily find good restaurants, bars and night clubs. The most appealing feature of Big Island is that it is sleepy, and unchanged for a century, old towns all over the island. Some beautiful resorts are there but they are in the less beautiful areas.
FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT
Polynesian Cultural Center
- It is Hawaii’s top most paid tourist spot spread over 42 acres of lagoon laced landscape
- Fascinating games, eating points and evening show make your day worth spending money (starting $40 per child and $55 per adult)
- Opens from Monday to Saturday (closed Sundays, Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays).
- On North Shore cages are available for tourists to move out in the sea. Sharks can be seen from these cages at a very close distance. This tour depends mainly on weather conditions. During bad weather you may have to reschedule your trip.
- Don’t forget to carry your Camera, hat, sunglasses and your own food and drinks.
It is two-and-half hour tour in the near shore waters. You can also do fishing and also come across various varieties of fishes and can also have a glimpse of world renowned humpback whales, dolphins and sea turtles.
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Mauna Loa as well as Kilauea are situated here.
- You can go to the rain forest
- Chances are there that you can even approach within feet of the eruption itself.
- Hiking, walking, and driving through this Park is a joyful adventure.
Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea
- The cleanest air on earth
- Astronomical observatories
Other Entertainment Points/Sources
Historical Places to Visit
- U.S.S. Arizona Memorial
- The Royal Palace
- Queen Emma’s Palace
- Bishop Museum
- Historic sugar plantations and ancient Hawaiian Temple Sites
Airports In Hawaii
There are three international airports in Hawaii:
- Hilo International Airport
- Honolulu International Airport/ Hickam AFB
- Kona International Airport at Keahole
Other Major Airport in Hawaii are : Lihue, Kalupapa, Lanai City, Kahului, Hana.
Renting a car is Must
If you really want to enjoy your HAWAII VACATIONS then you must rent a car. Otherwise you will not be able visit to the most interesting sites as public transportation is almost nonexistent.